When you received a booking in instant booking on Studint, you can chose to accept it as it is. In that case, you only have to communicate with the tenant, to ask for more documentations or to communicate information about the keys.
However, what happens if you want to refuse the booking or cancel? For the first 36h, as a host, you can cancel for any reason you want. This measure is made to prevent double bookings, or users paying for a unit that ends up not being available, and to make sure that we keep a community of trust on the Platform. This guide intends to explain how to cancel/refuse a booking when the tenant already paid.
How to cancel
1) Connect on the Studint Platform. Under 'My Profile', access 'My Bookings & Tenants'. You will be able to see every available booking.
2) Identify the booking you want to refuse. Select the button 'Details'. You will be able to see all the information about the booking.
3) At the left of your screen, select the button 'Cancel'
4) You will be asked to provide a cancellation reason. Once you have it, click on 'Submit'.
5) Your reservation has been cancelled. If the listing has been rented already, don't forget to Disable the listing.